Maximize the potential of your organization and ROI on technology
Organizations spend millions on technology to gain efficiencies, increase speed, and reduce costs. Yet, those same organizations often invest only a fraction of technology budgets on employee learning and development. To get the most out of their organization and technology, high-performing companies consistently invest in their most valuable asset: people. Rite-Solutions’ Learning and Performance Solutions help organizations:
- Increase individual performance, and accelerate speed to competency by delivering the right information to the right people at the right time
- Broaden the base of institutional knowledge by fostering employee engagement and cultivating collaboration
- Design and develop training that facilitates knowledge transfer and provides ongoing performance support
Discover How Rite-Solutions is changing the way learning content is created
What drives learning geeks nuts? Out of date content. The challenge of synchronizing content updates across multiple learning modalities is prevalent in learning departments of all sizes no matter the budget or available technology. In this Spotlight Webinar, George Selix, executive director of content management at USAA, will share how his team created and implemented a solution across the organization that kept content current, without exhausting resources on revisions, in an era of accelerated change.
During this session, attendees will hear:
- How USAA eliminated 60 percent of their course content revisions through automation.
- How to create and identify reusable learning content. One source of truth content.
- The importance of differentiating between primary and secondary content.
- How to effectively integrate library data with course objects.
Improve the skills, knowledge, engagement and innovation of your employees
Through its Performance Optimization portfolio of solutions, Rite-Solutions offers customized consulting and training services that help clients maximize the contribution of the organization to the bottom line. With over 100 years of combined relevant experience, Rite-Solutions knows that performance and people go hand-in-hand. We also understand business. We approach every engagement by defining measured learning and business outcomes, then creating a plan that ensures we achieve these outcomes.
- Employee Performance Consulting:
- State-of-the-art techniques for analyzing and assessing which job competencies are critical to driving task completion and how to measure that progress incrementally through the development of key performance indicators (KPI).
- Custom Solutions:
- Accelerate mastery of technical “hard skills” and intangible “soft skills” through the development of scenario based blended learning modalities
- Improve employee effectiveness on the job by utilizing structured on the job training (SOJT), performance support and simulations that focus on situational variables
- Organizational Effectiveness Tools:
- Align people with organizational mission, strategy and execution
- Engage employees and drive internal collaboration
- Identity the behavioral dimensions that exist within organizational climates and implement strategies to sustain a culture of innovation
“It’s exciting to see talented learning professionals pull together at Rite Solutions to bring an applied approach to the market. A lot of pundits are envisioning the future of learning, but I’m impressed with the approach this company is taking to develop real-world performance and learning solutions. ”
~Rick Valdez, Former Senior Director Design & Development, Fidelity Investments