Minimize dock time, maximize at-sea performance.
Rite-Solutions’ Maintenance Analysis Tool (MAT) is a browser-based, open- architecture solution that helps you plan, implement, monitor, and adjust ship maintenance and modernization programs.
With MAT, your organization will be able to efficiently and cost-effectively:
- Optimize maintenance schedules, minimize dock time, and maximize ship availability and capability
- Save time and money by modeling scenarios and validating maintenance schedules up front, before implementation
- Sense and respond to scheduling issues and improvement opportunities to minimize delays in operations
Proactive maintenance helps you stay on schedule.
Ship maintenance is a complex process, with thousands of variables. MAT puts your shipyard or repair facility in control, allowing you to plan and monitor scheduled maintenance, repairs, and upgrade programs while identifying potential problems before they occur.
- Improves decision-making performance with geo-referenced 3D display renderings made over time (4D) that enhance the execution accuracy and timeliness of mission- critical military and commercial operations
- Maximizes efficiency and productivity by easily configuring to individual operator roles, objectives, and needs via an intuitive Human Machine Interface (HMI) – users get only the information they need to perform their tasks
- Employs real or simulated data to support live, virtual, and constructive (LVC) events for training and development purposes
- Enables the aggregation and analysis of higher volumes of data complexity via Advanced Data Fusion (ADF); supports a range of military and commercial applications such as sonar operations, ship command and control, virtual system training, emergency management response, and more.
- Supports various levels of personnel, from tactical users and operators to command and control personnel and senior leaders with broader responsibilities
- Features an open architecture to integrate easily with a broad range of military and commercial systems and applications
- Converts real-world/real-time data, historical data, and data from other sources with Advanced Viewport Technology (AVT), producing precise and accurate 3D renderings that are richer and more robust than traditional screen displays