Considering a Structured Content Solution?
The DITA (Darwin Information Typing Architecture) data model is the fastest-growing XML standard for efficiently authoring and publishing content. Your organization can ensure documentation integrity, streamline content re-use, and easily publish in multiple formats. With Rite-Solutions as your guide, you will:
- Leverage decades of experience in systems integration, software engineering, and learning & performance to maximize the value of your Structured Content strategy utilizing the DITA XML standard
- Learn to manage the change effort among content owners and SMEs by focusing your authors on the quality of content rather than the format
- Build the ideal Structured Content architecture for your needs and budget by leveraging legacy systems and best in class third party solutions
Rite-Solutions is your DITA integration partner, from requirements gathering to rollout.
Rite-Solutions has the software and systems engineering expertise to guide your DITA XML implementation every step of the way. And our human-centric design approach – molding the software to your organization and not the other way around – ensures your unique content management needs are met. We’ll help you:
Conduct a needs assessment, inventory current systems, build business cases, and develop internal justifications for a DITA XML system.
- Through the identification and evaluation of use cases, develop system requirements, information architecture, and human centered UI/UX design to support stated business needs.
- Identify content owners, business processes, and workflow required to support your implementation and ensure your DITA project is a success
Evaluate third-party systems, customized systems, and existing content strategies to determine the most cost-effective approach for your organization
Implement your DITA solution, including data migration and the integration of other proprietary Commercial Off The Shelf (COTS) systems
Provide in-depth training and education for all users on everything from authoring content with an XML editor and/or Component Content Management System (CCMS) and publishing with DITA Open Toolkit, to accessing content on the web or mobile devices.
Update change management and business process workflows to align with your DITA solution and anticipate evolution and scale.