Integrate systems, improve performance and gain a competitive edge
Many organizations have mixed environments comprising legacy, custom, cloud, open source, and commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) systems.
Successful organizations create and harness a system of systems (SoS) approach to maximize their IT investment and achieve an Information AdvantageTM.
For decades, Rite-Solutions has developed complex, mission-critical SoS solutions. Whether a submarine combat system for the Navy or a global content management system for a Fortune 500 firm, SoS solutions help organizations improve performance and quickly gain a competitive edge.
Access data and distribute information organization-wide
SoS interoperability allows different systems to work together as a single, integrated system. True to the adage “the sum is greater than its parts”, an SoS offers more functionality and performance than the sub-systems themselves. Rite-Solutions engineering expertise and innovative tools, such as the Automated Protocol Translator (APT), have helped customers:
- Utilize COTS systems, open source solutions, and custom systems to build the SoS that meets any need and budget in any environment
- Quickly integrate different systems into a single, cohesive system
- Develop valuable insights and experience by collecting data from different sources and different systems throughout their entire infrastructure and organization
- Improve business decision-making capabilities by distributing the right information to the right people at the right time throughout their organization
- Ensure efficient and effective operations by quickly alerting individuals to potential problems and initiating troubleshooting